Monday, July 5, 2010

Working on.... Gucci Envy Review

Hi guys back again with a new post. I get mail every so often asking what's next to be review or what am I working on at the moment. This is a new feature which won't really tell you guys when the review is coming out but letting you know what I am working on. At the moment I am in the final stages on the Gucci Envy for men review, this will be coming out in August/September. Fun Fact about this fragrance is this was Tom Ford's first men's fragrance for Gucci. Testing at the moment shows it works best in the cooler months and I see this fragrance as more of a mature scent even though it has a sweet tinge (from the Amber) that gives this a chance to the younger folks. I won't give everything away at the moment but this is what I am working on at the moment.

Marc

3 comments:

  1. i keep wanting to get this but i never do, i love the smell but the longevity/sill/pro just doesnt hack it on me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great fragrance, and ph 1

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been debating if I should pick up a sample!

    ReplyDelete