Sunday, July 4, 2010

Scent of the Day : Sel Marin by Heeley

Since I posted on my top 10 niche fragrance another Heeley fragrance and spoke a bit about this one I decided to give this sample another try. I have to say I am impressed with the Heeley brand as far as I am concerned they are 3 for 3 at the moment with me and Sel Marin might have to be purchased at this time. It has a really different take on a aquatic feel, it smells almost like bath sea salts if you have ever tried those. It feels airy and salty at the same time and it different in a good way. This might be my more expensive rainy day type of fragrance (blvgari aqva is the designer rainy day scent). I can detect the lemon-ish feel to this right off the bat and then after that you get some slight woods but all the way through this fragrance you get that sea salt vibe to it. Rather good fragrance I must say, I'm impressed.

Price Tag : $150 for 100 ml

No comments:

Post a Comment