Friday, July 9, 2010

Scent of the Day : Bergamote 22 by Le Labo

My scent of the day here is Bergamote 22 by Le Labo. I decided to take a look at the other fragrances from Le Labo and there is a common thread here in the Le Labo line, it seems they all have the same background with a few changes here and there. The obvious change here is the amped up citrus notes of bergamot. It's actually pretty nice it's almost citrus meets spice all the way through. For the price tag this seemed like it's been done before and this does not really make me jump out of my seat as being unique. It's well done and it has quality in it but I can't justify the price tag for this thing to say I would buy it. If you love Rose 31 or any Le Labo fragrance you just might fall in love with the whole line by mistake since they all have that same outline, but you can't fool me Le Labo !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment