Monday, November 23, 2009

Purchase : Green Irish Tweed by Creed

That's right folks, one more Creed. My 2nd this month. My brother which isn't huge on fragrances, asked me what brand he should look at for a staple in his small collection. (he has 3-4 bottles tops) . I told him Creed since he a office type and is fairly high up . So he came back with that he sampled them all and GIT was his favorite. He didn't purchase it since he really did not want to buy a bottle at the price it comes with. Anyhow today I started my shopping for X-mas and obviously the best choice would be GIT , he will love it ! On my purchase spree, more & more I was looking at the bottle of GIT on my computer screen . I decided to splurge on myself since I didn't have GIT. So now I do :)

3 comments:

  1. ^^ That's a great present for your brother! I actually got my brother a bottle of Burberry London for his b-day(Since it fit his personallity/fall season).

    Nothing better then getting a nice new scent to enjoy the new holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the auspicious writeup. It in fact was a amusement account it.
    Look advanced to far added agreeable from you! However, how could we communicate?


    My blog post ... internet archive wayback machine
    ()

    ReplyDelete