Sunday, November 22, 2009

Montale White & Black Aoud

Here we are at the end of November. As you can see with the title and the picture that I am looking into purchasing both white & black aoud from Montale. Now these are going to be blind buys, and this might bite me back but I believe I've done enough research on these that I know they will be a staple in my lineup. This is one of many bottles that I will be jumping on to get into the niche market. So I am wetting my nose a little bit here and there with Creed, Bond, Montale . Amouage is next but it cannot be a blind buy since those bottles are 300 and up. I love shaking things up a little bit. Hopefully my youtube viewers will enjoy the new reviews of bottles that aren't as mainstream as what I am used to.

I will keep you guys updated. I also had a good friend of mine tell me that Abercrombie's higher market clothing line has officially closed called Ruehl and they had a fragrance line. I am looking to purchase those since they obviously are discontinued and maybe there is a jem in there.

2 comments:

  1. Ah, you took my advice, haha. Hey, if you don't like it, at least you have a cool bottle to put somewhere.

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad to see you getting into niche fragrances, this will sure broaden your fragrance horizon and will damage your credit card haha
    all the best
    basteri
    (basenotes)

    ReplyDelete