Thursday, February 10, 2011

Doing a little revamped Review on one of my faves


I like to do this from time to time since my reviewing style has changed quite a bit since I first started. I know my first 10 reviews on youtube were pretty much amateur hour. In these reviews sometimes I would be off topic and not review the fragrance until 3-4 minutes into the video. I would sometimes open up a review with new bottles I purchased. I was pretty much camera shy, I was stuttering and sometimes repeated myself not sure where the review was going. Either way I love revamping old videos of some of my best bottles. Boss Bottled I decided this time needs a new review. I believe in that video, I did a adequate job of letting people know that this is by far the best Boss fragrance I own, but I did not describe the smell as well as I wanted to. I am hoping by revamping the review to my new style that more people will know about Boss Bottled. So this is what I am working on at the moment, nothing new just trying to make the best review out of a classic.

In other news, I know I will get this so I will touch on the topic. I am working on the review on Boss Bottled Night but the actual video will not be released until later 2011. Sorry Boss Bottled lovers but your going to have to wait and see what I think of that fragrance.

3 comments:

  1. One of the best values when it comes to fragrances IMO. I like that pic too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Boss Bottles was my first real fragrance (not counting the Adidas body sprays), i wore it a lot, but now i hate it. It gives me a dry feeling, and the plum note.. not very pleasing. Probably the worst note in the fragrance making business, i guess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bought this awhile back as my first real fragrance purchase. I can't wait to see what you think of this.

    ReplyDelete