Tuesday, February 22, 2011

2 Hermessence Purchases

Hello Bloggers ! It's been a while since I've written on here and what a better way to write to you guys about my new purchases. I have been looking at the hermessence line for a long time now, trying to figure out which bottle will be my first purchase. Today was that day that I opened my wallet to not only one but two of these fragrances. I purchased Ambre Naguile & Vetiver Tonka today to start my hermessence line. Both blind buys so I can't wait to smell them.

Vetiver Tonka mixes the old with the new. The old being Vetiver which is being compared to the classic Guerlain and the Tonka Bean mix should be a good mix, nothing too crazy but still nice to smell.

Ambre Narguile is a mix of cinnamon and vanilla , well this should be a perfect match in heaven for me. I love amber based fragrances and throwing in a little cinnamon on top does not hurt . Kinda makes me think of the drydown to Musc Ravageur , perhaps this is why this is such a winner. We will see..

4 comments:

  1. where did you purchase?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually got these from a fragrance friend if mine, since the hermes website is sold out of both of these

    ReplyDelete
  3. I myself purchased the 3.3 oz of Vetiver Tonka and purchase a gift set which contains four 0.5oz bottles. I picked Poivre Samarcande, Ambre, Vanille Galante, and Rose.
    I have to say, my overall favorite is Vetiver Tonka and second, Poivre Samarcande. Ambre is a bit too sweet for my tastes...feels like one of those room aroma candles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marc

    I didnt think the Hermes website had a store? From what I have learned, the Hermesscense line is only availabe at the Hermes boutiques? Fill me in


    -John in Calgary

    ReplyDelete