Friday, November 12, 2010

What I'm working on.....


I'm working on a few reviews at the moment... Versace Pour Homme 2008 is pretty much complete and ready to be reviewed and should be on the slate for a youtube review in late December or early January. This one reminded lots of people of Allure Homme Sport and I agree at some point. I also felt a little ADG in this one too. There was a oud note in the breakdown and I was disapointed that it was really muted almost non existent.
I am working hard at the moment getting the Givenchy Pi review ready for my return. I really tested this one out when I first got it , some testing in the spring and summer but mostly in the cool weather. Pi is very popular and mostly compared to my fav. Le Male and people want to know if it will also be a fav of mine, well keep it locked in and see if Pi does well.


No comments:

Post a Comment