Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Purchase Alert !!! New Kenzo & a classic Guerlain


Purchased 2 New fragrances today, a couple designer names you should know... Kenzo & Guerlain. First I got Guerlain's L'instant de Guerlain not the edt but the edp. Can't wait to give that one a sniff, not only that but I want to get more bottles from the famed house of Guerlain .

Next is Kenzo Homme Woody/Boisee. My fellow friends on basenotes told me about this one in a recent thread as one of the best releases in 2010 so I decided to pick it up.

2 comments:

  1. I've never heard of that Kenzo. I'll have to look into it, might be my first Kenzo purchase.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kenzo Homme Woody is a first rate designer fragrance, IMHO and an excellent value for the money.
    And lucky you, Marc, getting an EdP concentration of L'Instant. We Americans get shorted in that regard.
    YouTube will have a Woody review in time yes?

    ReplyDelete