Friday, November 12, 2010

Purchase Alert !!!! 3 New Scents

First I purchased a Bvlgari fragrance called simply Man. This is Bvlgari's newest fragrance for men released in 2010. This and the other fragrances I bought are all blind buys so I have no clue what I just purchased but the bottle looks good tho. I always liked Bvlgari fragrances so this should be pretty good.
Next up is round two of trying to purchase Marc Jacobs Bang ! I love this bottle but I hate pepper based frags and I know what I am getting here, maybe the worst fragrance I could smell but perhaps I might like this pepper. Either way I could not pass on this fragrance since the bottle is beautiful and I loved the original Marc Jacobs frag.
Last but not least is the one that is getting lots of press lately as the Dolce & Gabbana knockoff of the discontinued "BY". So we will see if Kristiansand NYC is the same as "BY" but not only that but is it any good.

4 comments:

  1. I have two of the three -- Bulgari Man and Bang. Bulgari Man is excellent, I think you'll be happy with that one. Bang is very peppery but also woody and even a bit sweet. I like it, and I've got to give Marc Jacobs props for releasing a riskier, niche-style frag into the designer market, but I don't think it's as versatile as the Bulgari Man. I've gotten some good compliments wearing it, though.

    Haven't tried the Kristiansand but I've heard good things. I do like D&G By Man, so I'll be interested to hear your take on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talking Marc Jacobs, I'd love to see a review on the original Marc Jacobs for Men.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Marc,

    Kristiansand is closer to Burberry Brit than By Man.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got a sample of Bvlgari Man from Nordstrom and while I thought it smelled good it just had no longevity or sillage. I prefer Bleu de Chanel.

    ReplyDelete