Saturday, February 13, 2010

Time to Double Up my Creed Collection

Time to double up my Creed Collection. I decided to buy some Creed's. I was thinking of going crazy and just buy whatever I am missing from the Creed house. Today I actually wanted to save up for different bottles from other brands, so I thought getting 4 bottles of Creed made the most sense. I already have if you don't Know Green Irish Tweed, Himalaya, Silver Mountain Water & Virgin Island Water. I was looking at Tabarome, Original Santal, Original Vetiver, Millesime Imperial and Erolfa. If any of you want to name others I am missing please let me know. I am looking into other niche houses, I am thinking of getting a By Kilian bottle & my first Amouage bottle. Before I get ahead of myself I am going to stock up with the 4 Creed bottles then move to other houses.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Marc,

    Already overseas, huh?

    Yeh, go for those Creeds - can't wait your reviews about them...about Amouage - great parfums (I own Epic man and Silver), they have that specific "arabian smell"...

    Wish you all the best on your journey!

    P.S.
    When are you returning to Canada?

    Best regards
    Patrikduke

    ReplyDelete
  2. You might try "L'Artisan Voleur de Roses", unisex
    and pretty unique.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I heard good things about Bois du Portugal.

    ReplyDelete