Sunday, March 14, 2010

Acqua Di Parma brings up the Power to Set Sail to St. Barts

Here's the scoop. I bought Acqua Di Parma's Colonia Assuluta. This is my first and only bottle from this line. I have been searching high and low for this fragrance since it was made by JC Ellena. I decided to not get the original and try this one. It's a blind buy, and funny story is I ordered about 2 weeks ago a sample for this from the perfumed court. Since I had a hard time finding it I decided to get a sample, then BAM ! I found it. How weird things work, oh well I might just giveaway the sample in my next giveaway for you guys. I am expecting great things from this one.
Tommy Bahama's Set Sail St. Barts is my very first fragrance from this house and this is my 2nd time ordering it. Let's hope it comes to me this time. This has in my mind makings of a great summer scent. Just check out the note breakdown and you will know what I am talking about.
Not sure if any of you really remember that I did a video back in December on Buy,Try or Pass on a fragrance I was thinking of getting which was Power by 50 Cent. I got lots of different feedback and decided to pass for the mean time. Now I purchased it since I one of my friends keep telling me this is actually decent and I should at least give it a try, well here it is ! Power is more of a winter scent at least from what I gather from my friend so it will have to wait before getting tested on my skin.



By the way I only did one of those Buy Try Pass video's on youtube on a new fragrance I thought of getting, let me know if you want anymore of those or is it a dead idea. Let me know in the comments. Btw T minus 4 weeks until I am back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment