Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Purchase Alert !!! Neiman Marcus Purchase Guerlain

This might be the most expensive blind buy I have ever done in my life, with duties, taxes and all that other junk Neiman Marcus charged me this bottle cost me well over $300 and I owe all that to the youtube splitter Will. He split this and saw his video and how he described this scent, I just had to get this. Thanks Will !!!

I really love these Guerlain releases instead of the usual stuff they put out. This and SDV should be a great 1-2 punch for the cooler weather as far as Guerlain goes. This is a gourmand oritental fragrance that was released this year. From what Will said this should be one of the faves instantly. Guerlain describes this scent as a middle ground between gingerbread and chocolate, so I think this should be one of my best blind buys ever.

4 comments:

  1. Great purchase. I'm dying to try this one. Guerlain has another fragrance in the Tonka Imperial/SDV collection called Cuir Beluga. I really, really like that one. Sample it if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will look into Cuir thanks for posting it criminalmind even tho these Guerlain's are killing my wallet lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you'll love it, Marc. It's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you like almond and cherry, you're going to love this scent. It's a masterpiece - the rosemary is used to such great effect to give it a salty note. This is the scent that, imo, proves that Wasser is a suitable replacement for JPG.

    ReplyDelete