Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Purchase Alert !!! Chanel Sycomore

Another Blind buy today ! Chanel's sycomore bottle is huge 200 ml of juice so I hope I like it lol... it sounds like a bottle that would up my alley. I know the quality will be there at least since I know Chanel makes some great stuff with Mr. Polge. Vetiver based fragrances as usually pretty good and I hear this one is one of the best in the business so it was a no brainer for me. See you guys soon on the tube, I should be back in the next coming weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Finally my favorite fragrance reviewer on youtube will be back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the kind comment Anonymous ! it put a smile on face and i can't wait to be back

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome back Marc! I'm also glad to see you purchased my favorite vetiver fragrance CHANEL SYCOMORE. I bought this back in September 2010. You won't regret this blind buy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You will have to make comparison to other vetivers in your review such as Encre Noire. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete