Friday, October 15, 2010

Scent of the Day : Cardinal by Heeley

Cardinal is my next venture into the Heeley frags. This one reminded me of another sample I got from Comme des Garcons called Avignon. So if you have one you don't need the other. This one is a incensed based frag. First impression wearing it gave me a dry wood feeling almost a cedarwood feeling, then the incense moved in. It's not as potent as I wanted it to be for a incense frag , so it does loses marks for that. It's not that smokey which I love in my incense frags but this one would be great if your looking for a incense fragrance that's not in your face, it's almost toned down. Not saying it's a weak frag, today I got a good 6-8 hours and do remember it's a EDP so it's will last. Ohhh I just felt a little bit of green, can you say vetiver peaked it's head ! So far this is not bad quality, but for the price I would probably pass. Just might buy it to complete my Heeley collection but I think if you like incense there is much better out there for the price.

No comments:

Post a Comment