Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Scent of the Day : Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

Polo Black by Ralph Lauren

Today I had a pleasant time with Polo Black. As disappointed as I was in this fragrance in my initial impressions , this time around it actually lasted much longer on my skin. I am on hour 5 with Polo Black and yes it's fading and in it base notes I was surprised that it lasted this long. Granted I was in the heat and most fragrances last much longer in the heat. From my initial impression this would of got a D+ in overall scores but today I give it a strong B-. Anyone that wrote this one off should sample it again because I know how much hate it gets that is why I got it.

1 comment:

  1. Mr. Fragrance Guru!

    How many sprays and where would you recommend for Polo Black?

    ReplyDelete