Sunday, June 6, 2010

My Scent of The Day : Le Labo's Rose 31

Le Labo's Rose 31

Before purchasing Rose 31 I did get a small sample which I brought with me on my trips. I decided to wear it today to bring back the memories of this beautiful scent. The more I wear this the more I enjoy it. Rose 31 feels very dry when worn this time which I did not get from previous use. It felt almost peppery & a dry wood (cedar-like) obviously blended with the rose. After looking at the note breakdown to see if there is pepper or cedar in the note breakdown I actually see both in it so perhaps I finally found what Rose 31 is all about. I really am enjoying this scent more then I thought I would. Obviously this is a Buy for me as far as my Buy Try or Pass goes since I already own a bottle of this. Perhaps a little pricey for what you get but otherwise I do not regrett getting this.

No comments:

Post a Comment