Saturday, June 26, 2010

2 New Random Purchases Overseas


DKNY Be Delicious Men & Ralph Lauren Polo Black Purchased

* Had some time overseas and found a place with authentic fragrances which did not have much choices but good prices. I did not want to go overboard so I told myself two fragrances and I picked the two I thought not much people have. I don't own too many Ralph Lauren or DKNY so I decided to get these two.

* I don't have have high expectations for either to be honest with you guys. Both did not last on my skin at all. Both have good top notes and smell great off the bat but they dissapear. As a footnote the DKNY apple sprayers still suck and feel cheap.

3 comments:

  1. Looks like the recession finally hit the Guru.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In the U.S I've smelled Polo Black everywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mentioned before that I sell perfume. DKNY for men are all very poor sellers. Almost nonexistent. Polo Black is very popular, it is the second most requested after Polo Blue from Ralph Lauren.

    ReplyDelete