Friday, June 4, 2010

My Scent of The Day : Heeley's Cuir Pleine Fleur

Heeley Cuir Pleine Fleur
My Very First Scent of the Day while I am away or shall I say my very first sample of my 100's of samples is another Heeley fragrance. I have been in love with this company since I first discovered Menthe Fraiche. I decided to get samples of the whole line. This one is a leather based fragrance and I must say I am impressed.

All Heeley's are EDP's which make these things really last on my skin and actually project very very well and this one is no slouch. This is a real amazing take on leather, it has obviously a leather note not only that but some floral & some woods (almost like birch ! oh wait it's in the note breakdown well there we go). It projected really well and garnered a compliment almost right away in the morning, since it was pretty warm it was projecting pretty darn well . To me this would be a great cool weather frag but it did it's job in the summer heat. Great overall fragrance, on my Buy,Try or Pass scale this is going onto my BUY list. Beautiful leather scent that can not be missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment