Saturday, April 9, 2011

The 2011 Fifi Finalists

The Fifi's are here. This is like the Oscars of the fragrance world. I still don't like the shortened name Fifi, but that's just me. In the past there was some really sketchy winners but I always like to take a look at what they nominate. So let's look at some of the finalists and I'll pick my winner.

Luxe (sold in over 250 doors) - FRAGRANCE OF THE YEAR


Dolce & Gabbana The One Gentleman

Marc Jacobs Bang

Ralph Lauren The Big Pony Collection
Hermès Voyage d’Hermès

As you can see these are really mainstream fragrances (obviously with the sold over 250 doors) and my choice would be as far as quality goes Hermes would win hands down, beside all of these.

Specialty Luxe (sold in 26 to 249 doors) - FRAGRANCE OF THE YEAR

Bond No. 9 Cooper Squar
Paco Rabanne One Million
Prada Infusion de Vetiver

Tom Ford Azure Lime
Victorinox Swiss Army Snowpower

This is a strange thing to see 1 Million not being sold in that many stores. They must of just not made the cut for 250 doors. Either way in my eyes One Million wins this by a landslide with the popularity and the cost of the fragrance and the success it has in 2010, it's a no brainer.

No comments:

Post a Comment