Sunday, May 22, 2011

SODT : Dior Homme Intense

It's a rainy day in Canada and I felt like wearing something with a little backbone and it's been a while myself and Dior Homme got together. This one was perfect for the weather, and since I am with my woman all day it was perfect for the occasion. We went out for breakfast, then went to the a few malls , did some groceries and came back home. Just a simple Sunday, you don't have to wear this one only at night or only during cooler days, she worked just well casually during a rainy day with your woman. I love this one and no wonder people are loving this one.

2 comments:

  1. I couldnt agree more. I was rocking this one on Friday in the pouring rain and it worked very well for me as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a SICK fragrance, def. in my top 10. I have a backup bottle...

    ReplyDelete