Thursday, March 3, 2011

New Purchases : Comme Des Garcons

The Synthetic series from Comme des Garcons has been discontinued , actually it was not on the market for too long and most people probably never heard of these fragrances or never wanted to hear about them. I was lucky enough to come across two bottles of this brand. One is called Tar & the other is called Garage.

So your telling me you bought a scent that smells like Tar and another that smells like a garage ? That's what I am telling ya ! These are great finds IMO just for my nose because I know they won't be something I will wear all the time , but they will be great to try out and add to my collection. I can't wait to sniff them

1 comment:

  1. Wow, trust CdG to come up with something like this. For some reason I think Garage will like Silver Factory. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete