Thursday, April 15, 2010

2 New Bottles Purchased : Prada & Tom Ford


My two new bottles. Just purchased Tom Ford's Tobacco Vanille & Prada's newest offering simply called Vetiver. First the Prada is a 2010 release and I have liked everything Prada has released so far which means they deserve at least a try from me on the new Vetiver. Tom Ford's tobacco vanille is my first bottle from the exclusive Tom Ford series excluding the TF men & grey vetiver. I do have a sample of this but decided to forgo sampling it before buying.

4 comments:

  1. i'm super interested to hear what you think of tobacco vanille :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wating for t.f. fragrance :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tobacco Vanille is FANTASTIC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to try this its so interesting perfume.

    cletsey

    ReplyDelete